I just got my copy a few days ago, and it's GORGEOUS. I almost didn't want to read it because I felt like I'd violate the book.
But, of course, I did read it. Carefully. ;)
I'm in awe of the poems—wonderful stuff. I'll have to say something more intelligent about it later; it's stewing in my brain with a bunch of related material.
Shin Yu-- It's a chapbook, or anyway limited-edition volume? From what one can see in the photo, it makes me curious about the approach to printing (some Chinese technique...) Will more become available in future?
2 comments:
I just got my copy a few days ago, and it's GORGEOUS. I almost didn't want to read it because I felt like I'd violate the book.
But, of course, I did read it. Carefully. ;)
I'm in awe of the poems—wonderful stuff. I'll have to say something more intelligent about it later; it's stewing in my brain with a bunch of related material.
Shin Yu--
It's a chapbook, or anyway limited-edition volume? From what one can see in the photo, it makes me curious about the approach to printing (some Chinese technique...) Will more become available in future?
Post a Comment