Tuesday, August 31, 2004

The website for the Chinese Poetry Conference at Simmons scheduled for October is fully up and running.

5 comments:

Mark Lamoureux said...

Do you think this is open to the general public? I definintely want to go to some of the readings. Will you have moved yet at this point?

Mark Lamoureux said...

Do you think this is open to the general public? I definintely want to go to some of the readings. Will you have moved yet at this point?

Shin Yu Pai said...

I could be wrong, but I think in order to attend the readings, you may need to purchase a pass to the overall conference in general - the rates as I remember were very affordable - the conference will include some great lectures and panel discussions and be interspersed with readings thruout the days. Contact Afaa Weaver for more questions. I think his contact info is on the site.

We're moving on or around 9/27, but I'll be flying back from TX on Oct. 7 to attend and read at the conference that weekend

Mark Lamoureux said...

Great! That's so exciting...I definitely would like to attend the readings, etc. I will contact the person you mention.

Mark Lamoureux said...

Great! That's so exciting...I definitely would like to attend the readings, etc. I will contact the person you mention.