a modern day pillow book
Yes, please. Of course. Are you still coming to the inland empire?
looks lovely Shin Yu...
Hi John - I'll be in Riverside from Dec. 17-21. Will you be around? Nice to see you here, Drew. I'll send you a broadside out in Bainbridge...
yes, I'd like this one too--just framed the other one you sent--I;m looking at it right now...Tyrone
Shin Yu, yes, I'll be around. Email me and let me know what your plans are so we can arrange something ...
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Yes, please. Of course. Are you still coming to the inland empire?
looks lovely Shin Yu...
Hi John - I'll be in Riverside from Dec. 17-21. Will you be around? Nice to see you here, Drew. I'll send you a broadside out in Bainbridge...
yes, I'd like this one too--just framed the other one you sent--I;m looking at it right now...
Tyrone
Shin Yu, yes, I'll be around. Email me and let me know what your plans are so we can arrange something ...
Post a Comment