The I-Zone was a success on Saturday. Little miniature Polaroids. Curious to see if a Polaroid transfer or some other manipulation process could be done on these little images. I love the instant gratification of the Polaroid - "you can take a picture and see yourself smiling right away.." Met Theresa's new boyfriend - Ben, 5 years younger than her. Ben is from Lewiston, a crunchy community up in Maine. I like him. He reminds me of Michael Smoler. I got to hang out a little bit with the proprietor of Stone Lantern, a really lovely guy named Wayne who is like a grown up version of Rick Curnutt, a boy I loved in college. Wayne is in his 60s (?) and just returned from a retreat up at the Shambhala Mountain Center in Colorado. Wayne reports that the young people (20-30 somethings) are taking over the retreat Center and that whereas his generation partied a lot, the new generation parties a lot and is a possibly more spiritually savvy.