Tuesday, September 28, 2004

This was in my in-box:

Sent : Tuesday, September 28, 2004 10:01 PM

To : shinyu32@hotmail.com

Subject :  book series submissions

I am producing a book series that features a generation, namely the generation born 1960-82.  The  sole mission is to present this generation's realities, as opposed to simplified cliches and stereotypes created by consumer marketing demographics.  We just release Volume 5 bringing to nearly seven hundred the number of voices included in this series, voices from around the world, voices from all cultures and walks of life.  I am now accepting Volume 6 submissions.

I hope you'll visit our website and read more and feel motivated to send some material. Previously published pieces work too. Our site is at http://www.evenstar.net/mwe/

I hope this finds you well.

Marlow Peerse Weaver
publisher/editor

In briefly browsing the website - past contributors include Catherine Daly, Jesse Glass, and Erin Belieu.

No comments: